Terms & Conditions
Updated at 2021-10-21
By accessing and placing an order with mymoneyrain.com, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service contained in the Terms & Conditions outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and mymoneyrain.com.
Under no circumstances shall mymoneyrain.com team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if mymoneyrain.com team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
mymoneyrain.com will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
mymoneyrain.com grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non- transferable, limited license to download, install and use the website strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. These Terms & Conditions are a contract between you and mymoneyrain.com ("we," "our," or "us") grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non- transferable, limited license to download, install and use the website strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Definitions and key terms
For this Terms & Conditions:
- Cookie:small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country:where mymoneyrain.com or the owners/founders of mymoneyrain.com are based, in this case is Canada.
- Customer:refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the mymoneyrain.com Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device:any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit mymoneyrain.com and use the services.
- IP address:Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel:refers to those individuals who are employed by mymoneyrain.com or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data:any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service:refers to the service provided by mymoneyrain.com as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service:refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website:mymoneyrain.com’s site, which can be accessed via this URL:https://mymoneyrain.com/.
- You:a person or entity that is registered with mymoneyrain.com to use the Services.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the service or make the platform available to any third party.
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the service.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the service.
Return and Refund Policy
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Email:[email protected]