Altogether, the extension, the game, the product, the software, the websites (located at https://mymoneyrain.com/ in total with all of its subdomains) and any other Rain Money services are hereinafter be referred to as the “Service”. “We”, “us”, “our” and other similar references mean Rain Money and team. “You”, “your”, “user”, “visitor”, “client” and other similar references mean any particular user of the Service.
- “Contact Information” means your name, your country and street address, your email address.
- “Effective Date” means the date set forth at the beginning of this document.
- “Rain Money” means any parent, subsidiary, member, officer, director, employee, or agent of Rain Money or any company under common control with Rain Money.
- “User Account” means an account permitting access to the Service, with which user credentials (such as user name or login and password) is associated.
- “User Account Information” means information that identifies you to the Service, including your user name, password, internet protocol address, cookies and MAC address.
- “User Content” means images, comments and other materials that you use or post to the Service.
- “Personal Information” mean information that we collect when you use the Service such as Contact Information, User Account Information, User Content.
3. How your Personal Information is collected
Rain Money collects Personal namely User Account Information described in definitions section when you start to use or access or Service or Website. While the Service is used, we may place on your computer or any other device used to access our Service or Website small data files known as “cookies”. They are used to recognize you as a user of the Service and to provide Service to you. Cookies will remain on your device until they will expire or you decide to erase them. You are free to decline or erase our cookies if your browser or some other tool is capable of that feature, but doing so may interrupt your use of the Service. Please to the help manuals of your browser or other software used to clean or disable the cookies. Personal Information namely Contact Information is collected upon a creation of a User Account, upon logging into the Service (Websites or Software), upon interactions with the Service, when you communicate with Rain Money through the Service. Personal Information namely User Content is gathered while uploading User Content to, or generating User Content on the Service.
4. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
Rain Money uses Personal Information to:
- Operate the Service;
- Improve the Service;
- Target offers to Service users;
- Administer the Service’s facilities for communications among and between the Service users and the Service representatives;
- Evaluate eligibility of customers for certain offers, products or services related and not related with the Service;
- Evaluate the types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to users of the Service;
- Provide user support for the Service users;
- Communicate with users regarding support, security, technical issues, commerce, marketing, and other transactions;
- Facilitate marketing, advertising, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and promotions;
- Administer the Service, User Accounts and transactions with respect to User Accounts;
- Administer and carry out our obligations under contracts and to comply with the law.
5. Gathering and using non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Service. Non-personal identification information may include (but not limited to) the browser name, operating system, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
6. Storage and Security
In Rain Money, we are committed to protecting our users’ information. Your password protects your user account, so you should use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and browser, and sign off after having used the Service. In addition, we are doing or best to protect all the information we receiving from you while you are using the Service. While we take reasonable data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information at any time. We cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Service. We also are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
Rain Money reserves the right to retain Personal Information, but only as long as our business needs require, after that we will destroy it or render it unreadable on any such information upon disposal.
7. E-mail Policies
Rain Money reserves the right to send you occasional e-mails relating to your account and to the Service.
8. Privacy Practices of Third Parties